These are just ideas that I have come up with, not "leaked" info.
1. I wish it showed the HP number on my hurt Pokemon. If it did, I could better judge which potion to use to heal them. No point using a 200 healing potion on a Pokemon who only needs a 50.
3. I would like to add purchasing Great and Ultra Balls to the shop.
4. I would like to be able to purchase [universal] candy and stardust from the shop. Update: Rare Candy added to game, which is a form of universal candy!
5. When arranging my Pokemon by HP, I would like to see the Pokemon arranged by highest HP to lowest.
6. I would remove the pull-down-on-screen-to-exit option. I get so annoyed trying to scroll my screen back up to the top, only exit each time.
7. I would remove Pidgey's and Rattata's from the Tracker all together. These Pokemon are so common and are literally everywhere, I'm not going to travel to find one. I mean, who cares that there is a Pidgey at a Pokestop one mile from my home? I only have nine available spots, I don't want it wasted on Pidgey's and Rattata's when there could be a Snorlax nearby.
8. I would bring back the One Pokemon on my Tracker to represent all of the same kind that are near by. Again, it is a waste of valuable real-estate to show all six Rattata's that are nearby. I would prefer to see one Pikachu, click on it, and a sub-menu would pop up that showed all the nearby Pikachu's instead, and then click the ones I want to track.
9. I would like the Tracker to organize the nearby Pokemon by rarity. The rarest Pokemon would be in the number one spot while the most common would be the last. If this was the case, then No. 7 and 8 of my wish list, I could live better without. With this option it would put that nearby Snorlax in my top three spots that I see on my default screen and all those Rattata's at the bottom, or off the list all together (where they belong).
10. I wish the tracking system showed what was nearby (Sightings, with the grass) and the new Pokestop Nearby. With the Sightings, I wish it at least told you the direction to go to find it. Currently, with just the Pokestop Nearby, when the closest Pokestop is a mile (or more) away, the tracker is totally worthless. Sightings (in the wild) should be priority over the Pokestops. Currently I assume it's the other way around. (see my pokemon tracker rant)
11. Wish in the "Notes" section of each Pokemon it listed how many battles the Pokemon has won.
12. I wish the Eggs had a date stamp on them of when I collected it. When I click on an individual Egg to place it in an incubator, it would show the date when it was picked up. Sometimes I wish I could hatch the egg I just got, or the one that I have had the longest, but have no idea how to tell them part. A date/time stamp would do that. UPDATE: Added to game!
13. I wish I could battle wild Pokemon to make them easier to catch (instead of using Great Balls or worthless berries) - UPDATE it now appears the usefulness of Berries has been improved
14. Wish Incubators came out of Pokestops as often as 10km Eggs. (I wish 10km eggs popped out of Pokestops more often)
15. I wish "Excellent" throws were considered perfect catches each time (i.e. guaranteed not to pop out).
18. I wish leaving a Pokemon at a GYM for multiple days gave you a bonus. Sure it's nice to get that 10 coins each day, but each day my best Pokemon sits at a GYM, I cannot do anything with it. I cannot battle with it, I cannot power it up. Nothing. After so many days (weeks), that 10 coins a day just isn't worth it anymore. Similar with Wish No. 17, I wish it gained CP, HP or new moves the longer it stays at a GYM. Update: leaving Pokemon at GYM now gets you "hours" logged for the Gym Leader Badge
19. I wish Lures and Incense did not attract Pedgey's, Rattata's, Weedles, Caterpies, or Zubats. I cannot be the only one who has thought, or said out loud, how worthless Incense and Lures are. I used to see Lures popped almost everywhere when the game was new. Now, I barely see any Lures. I believe that players have wised up and see how worthless they are. Now that all my free Lures have been spent, to get more Lures, I have to buy them at $1.00 each. Lures ONLY lure 1 Pokemon per every five minutes for a half hour. That means, one Lure gives you only 6 Pokemon in a half hour of sitting around. That's a lot of time for not much payout or game play. I can catch more than 6 Pokemon in a half hour of walking, and get egg kms in. In addition, nine times out of 10, you are going to lure 1 Pedgey, 3 Rattata's, a Weedle or Caterpie, and a Sandshrew. That's just not worth $1.00, my time, nor was any fun.
20. I wish Lures and Incense lured more rare Pokemon and at a higher frequency (at least one or two a minute), and it shouldn't matter where you used a Lure or how fast you were moving with Incense to get good Pokemon. Also, being at a Pokestop, if a Lure guaranteed you to lure one 10km egg, it would make it more valuable to players. As-is, these features just are not fun to use.
21. I wish Incense lured nearby Pokemon. I am not sure how it would work, but say you see that Porygon on your nearby list, and just cannot find it. Pop your Incense and that Porygon, and all other Near-by Pokemon, come to you.
22. I wish Pedgey's and Rattata's didn't pop out of balls. They are practically the weakest (green to yellow rings) of all Pokemon and so common that I feel their catch rate should be higher. I get to the point of frustration that if either a Pedgey or Rattata pops out of a ball more than once, I will leave it behind. My balls are more valuable then catching either of them. Seriously, a Rattata popped out of a Great Ball four times before I caught it, and unfortunately it wasn't the Ditto I was looking for.
23. I wish every time I signed out of Pokemon that I didn't have to reset all my settings when I sign back in. I always have to uncheck Sounds, Music, and AR each time I sign back in (not restart the program, but literally "Sign in"), and check ON Battery Saver. Why cannot these settings be saved to my account?
24. I wish my AR worked. My phone is probably one of the only ones that it doesn't work with (Samsung Galaxy Avant), but my AR has not worked since day one. I always get the error "cannot detect phone orientation."
25. I wish in the "Notes" section of each Pokemon it listed if that Pokemon was Hatched, Caught, or Traded (if and when that becomes available). Personally, I would like to be able to keep track of the Pokemon that I Hatched. They have higher IVs and sometimes good attacks that it could be more prudent to evolve those Pokemon than say ones caught in the wild. I am sure there are people out there would be more partial to keeping Hatched Pokemon vs ones they caught in the wild. UPDATE: Added to game!
26. I wish the Journal was more useful. I have used the Journal from time to time and most of that time I have wanted to check what I caught, hatched or got in a Pokestop, only to find that it has fallen off the list already. I understand that space is costly, but it would be nice that the Journal listed all info for the day, or I was able to log online and view the Journal more extensively. I just don't feel the last 50 interactions is enough.
27. Wish Paras, Staryu, Horsea, Krabby, Goldeen, Bellsprout, Venonat, Nidoran, Diglett and Ekans where moved to 2km eggs. Geodude should be moved to 5km. Pinsar, and Onix should be moved to 5km eggs. I wish hatching an egg wasn't always such a disappointment. UPDATE: pokemon moved!
28. I wish I could play at home. I get the whole, "get out in the real world and catch", but some days and times, it's too awful to go outside, I am too lazy, or just stuck at home, but I still want to play, but cannot. I sit on my couch, thinking "I want to play Pokemon Go", so I turn it on and wait (forever) for it to load and then....nothing. What can I do? No Pokemon at my house, no stops, no GYMs. My Avatar just stands there with nothing to do. Bored. Play another game.
29. I wish all the Pokemon could compete with another. Most Pokemon are no good in battles. They currently cannot compete with the top tier Pokemon at a GYM. I don't know about you, but all I see, ever, in GYMs are Snorlax, Exeggutor, Lapras, Jolteeon, Vaporeon, and Dragonite. That's it. OK, sometimes I see Gyarados and Rhyadon, but not much else. Out of the (going to be) hundreds of available Pokemon, there are only six that are strong enough to battle with. That's supper lame and boring. Now, all I am doing is catching Pokemon to collect them and not much else. To fix this, combine this Wish with "Wish No. 17" and now we are talking. I could train my Pedgey to get stronger and would be useful in a GYM against a Exeggutor.
30. I wish Pokemon where more plentiful. I get bored pretty quickly with catching the same Pokemon all the time. There needs to be more quantity and more variety. It's like playing a RPG and all you do, all day, everyday, is kill sheep to slowly raise your XP. Yawn.
31. I wish I could combine Berries (i.e. stack up), Pinaps, and Nanabs. I mean, why limit how many berries I want to use to try to catch that wild Rattata? If I had to choose between a Nanab and a Berry, I will go with the Berry every time.
32. I wish Pokemon GO was fun to play. I totally get why so many people have stopped playing. It's frustrating, boring, and everything is too limiting and expensive with little to no rewards.
33. I wish the Pokemon said their names when you touched them (instead of that stupid squeal noise). In the Pokemon Profiles (when you are looking at a Pokemon's stats), you can spin the Pokemon a full 360 as well as tap them once. When you do, the Pokemon does their battle cry or roar. I wish that they spoke their name at that point. It would be fun and also help those who don't know, how to pronounce their names.
34. I wish the Pokedex information for each Pokemon had the description from the show's Pokedex combined with the playing cards.
35. I wish there was a timer count down when I use either an Egg, Incense, or Lure Module. I don't know how many times I have asked myself "How much time do I have left?"
36. When I am trying to catch a Pokemon in the wild, I wish the tap screen wouldn't be so quick to drop a Pokeball. There have been times when I am trying to tap the "RUN AWAY" button in the top left, only to fat finger it and miss the button. Instead of running away, I dropped (wasted) three or four balls instead.
37. I wish I could create a group of pokemon when choosing which pokemon to battle with. When I go into a raid and I have X number of seconds to scroll through my 300+ pokemon to find the ones I want to use, I get annoyed that there isn't a quicker, easier way. What would be nice, is to have "groups" that I can pre-assign pokemon to. I can take the time needed to choose my pokemon for specific battling types. When i go to a raid or GYM battle and it asks me to choose my pokemon, I could just select "Group 1" and it would assign the six pokemon that I added to that group automatically. Easy.
38. I wish I could send a "signal" when waiting at a GYM for more team members. If there was a "flare" option on a GYM that would sparkle or do something to grab other players attention to say "hey, I am at this GYM wanting to do a raid, but need more players, please come here to play". It would be a Player "Lure". Maybe even to be able to "sit" in the GYM and the GYM would display a Number above it showing all the players currently in the GYM sitting and waiting for more players. UPDATE: Added to game
39. I wish I could get in a GYM with my group when we defeat a GYM. It happens every time that I am battling a GYM with someone else to take it down. One player gets in, and I have to wait like 10+ minutes before it will open a spot for me to put in. Not cool.
40. I wish I could exchange candy for rare candy. I have no idea what I am going to do with a 1000 Murkrow Candy. It would be nice if it had some value outside of just powering up a pokemon who doesn't evolve and isn't useful in GYM battles. I mean, maybe it could be an exchange rate, like 10 candies for 1 rare candy.
41. I wish pokemon go came out with their own spyglass. I like the idea of a spyglass option for the tracker (that doesn't work). Like, select the spyglass and you can "roam" around a limited range to see if their are any nearby pokemon. When they pop up in your spyglass view, you will know where they are, then can physically walk over to them to get them. it wouldn't move your avatar, you still have to go to the location, but it would help track nearby pokemon and you can find all those around you that you want.
42. I wish there was an event timer. I mean, Nianic is terrible and letting players know when an event is starting or ending (i.e. emails show up weeks after an even has started to inform me that there is an even coming), that it would be neat if there was an event count down on the screen. Kind of a motivator to hurry up and go out to catch cuz I only have a day left!. What happened to the NEWS button that showed up under "TIPS?" when events where happening?
43. I wish raid bosses were better pokemon. I mean, seriously. I spent this time to battle a pokemon to earn it, and when I get it, it's not as high a CP as ones I have caught in the wild, it's not a Pokemon wonder, and its move set is just OK. These Raid Bosses should be top of their line pokemon. Otherwise, why bother?
44. I wish healing my pokemon wasn't so slow. I am not sure why it's so slow, but it terrible. to heal 10 pokemon, it may take me 10 - 20 minutes of sitting there waiting for the program to respond. I tap to heal......................powers. tap to heal........................powers. UGH! I want to tap, tap tap tap each pokemon and go.
45. I wish Pokemon Raid Egg timers had less time before it hatched. I get notices that "a raid battle is starting soon" and it has an hour or so before it hatches. I don't know about you, but for me, that is not "soon". Personally, I do not care that a raid is starting in an hour. I am either walking around, or driving by, and will not be in the area in an hours time. Nor will I wait around for an hour just so see if it's a Pokemon I even want. When the Eggs disappeared for a short while and it was just Raid Bosses popping randomly, I never said to myself "I miss those eggs". If Nianic wants to keep these eggs, have them show up 15 or 10 mins before hatching. For me personally, I don't see any strategic game play usefulness of it at all.
46. I wish the swipe screen to view nearby raids worked. 9 times out of ten I am trying to swipe the screen right to left to view the nearby raids and it either doesn't do anything, or it closes the Tracker all together.
I'll keep updating my wish list as more ideas come to me.