Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Other Pink Palace North Elevation

OK, I think this would be the North Elevation of the Pink Palace. It's the back of the house that leads to garden. I cannot be sure as there is no official North, but if you use the Map on the official web site and assume that the top the the screen is North... Anyways, I used a behind the scenes photo of this side of the house to draw it up in Microstation to scale. I cannot recall if I finished, as it has been a long while since I last worked on this Elevation, but I believe it's done. My goal is to draw up the entire Pink Palace and build a miniature 'doll house' of it. It may be pipe dream, but it is a dream none the less. In previous posts I presented a rough layout of the first floor of the house. It wasn't accurate as far as dimensions, but it was a starting point. I will continue to refine the drawing little at a time when I have the time. Currently, I am pleased with how it is coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment