Friday, February 24, 2023

Guillermo Del Toro's Pinocchio

 


Oh my gosh, I loved this movie. I admit, hearing that there was yet another Pinocchio movie being made, I really had my doubts. It's a Story that has been done and redone so many times that it isn't fresh anymore.

However, when I heard that Del Toro was doing it, and it was going to be Stopmotion, my interest was peeked. I was not disappointed.

Del Toro took a tired old story and made something really fresh with it. It was heart felt and enjoyable to watch from start to finish. The characters were fleshed out, the acting was spot on, the animation was flawless. Seriously, there is nothing about this film that I didn't like. Loved it

Great Job!



Pinocchio Funko Pop

Geppetto Pop

Wood Sprite

Black Rabbit

Geppetto & Pinocchio Action Figure Set

No comments:

Post a Comment