Saturday, April 7, 2018

Portland Art Museum Laika Exhibit take 2

For my birthday, I wanted to go back to the Portland Art Museum to see LAIKA's exhibit again. I took a ton more photos, where I am sure I am still going to want more. After my first walk around with the camera, I put it away and walked around again with just my eyes. I really enjoy seeing all the little detail and the props/puppets first hand. While circling the Other Garden, I noticed Ashley Hunker (by her name badge) was talking about working on Kubo and LAIKA's new feature.
It was great to see someone there who works at LAIKA to be able to ask her questions. I tried to ask as many as I could think of. She said she worked on coloring all of the feathers on the Sister's Cape (KUBO). Being my birthday, it was an added treat to meet someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment